How can we help you?

How do I cancel or stop my natural gas service?

If you are moving within Georgia, you can transfer your natural gas service to your new address by filling out the transfer form. If you need to cancel for another reason, you can call us at 1-877-472-4932.

Was this article helpful?
30 out of 93 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk